We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
GDPR & the control of personal information
Inyanga Marine Projects is committed to operating in a way that complies fully with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR). recognises that the data legitimately required to carry out its business must be collected, processed, stored and disposed of fairly, lawfully and with due regard to confidentiality.
Our Company’s databases are not used for e-marketing and neither is the data shared with any third-party organisation. The data itself is only available within our organisation.
The information which we hold that is protected by GDPR is limited to email addresses, contact numbers, position and addresses. We do not subscribe to mailing lists or obtain contact details via third-party organisations.
There is no need to take any action, unless you would like us to delete your contact details from our database, in which case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will comply with your request within ten working days.