The Inyanga Maritime team have a combined experience of over 60 years in the marine engineering industry.
The team has unrivalled operational and technical leadership and track record for successful project delivery. Delivering technically sound and robust solutions to a variety of marine energy developers, both analytically and operationally.
The individuals in our team have contributed to almost every marine renewable device installation in the UK over the past 5 years, gaining valuable analytical and operational knowledge along the way.
Inyanga Maritime commenced trading in January 2018- largely driven by demand from several key customers looking for a more innovative and collaborative approach to installation, operations and maintenance with a focus on costs and risk reduction. The company has demonstrated rapid growth and credibility to date, having been awarded several key contracts solely the unrivalled reputation and track record of the Directors.
Offshore Operations and Management Projects:
- Minesto – Holyhead Deep DG500 Commissioning
- Minesto – Holyhead Deep DG500 O&M Trials – July -August 2018
- SIMEC Atlantis – Meygen Turbine Recovery– November 2018
- Sabella – Ushant Island D10 Reinstallation – November 2018
- SIMEC Atlantis – Meygen Turbine Reinstallation – December 2018
- Sabella – Ushant Island D10 Recovery – March 2019
- Minesto – Holyhead Deep DG500 Cable recovery – March 2019
- QED Naval – Strangford Lough Subhub Tow for installation
- Minesto – Holyhead Deep DG500 and Ancillary Equipment Reinstallation – August 2019
- Minesto – Holyhead Deep DG500 Recovery – September 2019
Engineering Consultancy Projects
- Minesto – Design of DG500 LARS including umbilical protection system – Jan 2018
- Bombora – O&M design development of mWave device – December 2018 -August 2019
- Minesto – Development of DG100 bottom joint foundation – March 2019 – Present